Montag, 16. Juli 2007

Going to Switzerland


Gruezi wohl!
We (Firas, Moatasem, Annie)arrived in the holy dornach...
this morning started with a big surprise when jakob and me did not get the 2 golf that we actuallz wanted to rent, but a mercedes B Klasse and some Very luxerius comby...
so we had a great race on the highwaz in direction south, cause my family went to switzerland too...the picture shows the athmosphere...34.5 degrees outside,speed to get some ccol wind...
today we met Elizabeth Wirsching in the Youthsection and had we had a very good talk with her...she is just amazing
tomorrow she will show us the Goetheanum..
how are you down there in Ueberlingen.....we miss u

2 Kommentare:

Anna I hat gesagt…

Hello you all in Überlingen, Dornach, ...
Maria from captura just phoned me and I told her something about our meeting in Alfter. We (Maria, Friedel, Jasmin, Anna) will chat about a working-togehther from eye to I and captura this afternoon, I think.
Have a good time!
:)
I

annie alina hat gesagt…

atihaaaa